//This is single-line comment
Multiline comment means you can comment through two to more lines you want. sample is:
we can call the variable in three ways. They are
let , and
const use for reassigning a variable Where
const can’t reassignable.
For example :
const name = " John";
var city = "Miami";
let city = " Calfornia"
one more thing to remember the variable name cannot start with numbers. To multi-words variable, there are three ways
- Camel case:
var firstName = " john";
var frist_name = "john";
- pascal case:
var FirstName = "John";
- Primitive Datatype :
- The value stored directly in the location variable access.
- stored on the heap.
- Example: strings, numbers, boolean, null, undefine, symbols(ES6).
- Reference Datatype:
- access by reference.
- a pointer to a location in memory
- an object that is stored on the heap.
- Example: arrays, objects, functions, dates, etc.
String: Any text which covered with
const name = "John".
false are boolean. sometimes its work as
const fruits = ["apple", "banana", "seed"];
tҺe website іѕ really good, I enjoy it!